Ravioli & Cheese Lasagna Recipe
Ravioli Cheese Lasagna Recipe
How to make Ravioli Cheese Lasagna Recipe
2 medium zucchini(about 1 pound total), cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
1 package (26 ounces) frozen large ravioli
3 teaspoons olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
8 ounces lean ground beef (90% fat free)
1 jar tomato-basil sauce (or homemade if on hand, I usually have some frozen)
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with paper towels. Grease 2-quart ceramic baking dish.
2. Heat large covered pot full of water to boiling over high beat. Add zucchini and cook 5 minutes. With tongs or slotted spoon remove zucchini to prepared cookie sheet to drain. Return water to boiling Add ravioli and cook until ravioli rise to the top.
3. Meanwhile in 3 quart saucepan, heat 2 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned; transfer to small bowl. In same saucepan, in remaining 1 teaspoon oil, cook beef over medium high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until browned; breaking up beef with side of spoon. Stir in tomato sauce and onion heat to boiling.
4. Drain ravioli; return to large pot Add meat sauce to ravioli in pot and stir until all combined.
5. In prepared baking dish, arrange half of zucchini; top with half of ravioli, then half of mozzarella and a half of Parmesan. Repeat layering all ingredients. Bake 30 minutes or until hot in the center and golden and bubbly.